3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCleveland Crescent, WD6
Guide Price £480,000
- Well presented semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- 61ft south facing garden
- Potential for extension (STPP)
- Off street parking for several cars
- South side
- Side access to garden
- 0.8 miles to Elstree and Borehamwood train station
- Quiet location
L&H Residential are proud to bring onto the market a well presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the popular South Side of Borehamwood. The accommodation comprises of; spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, family bathroom, large loft room (potential to convert into a fourth bedroom STPP ). The property has many great features such as; off street parking for several cars, potential for a rear extension and loft conversion (STPP), 61ft south facing garden with side access, and is located only 0.8 miles from Elstree and Borehamwood train station and the town centre.
An early viewing is advised
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&H Residential, Borehamwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.