2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleIngs Close, Havercroft, Wakefield
Sold STC £100,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow
- Immaculately presented
- UPVC and GCH
- Stunning corner plot with generous gardens
- Huge potential to extend (subject to Planning Consent)
- Viewing by Appointment
An attractive 2 bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow located at the head of a cul-de-sac on a fabulous corner plot. This property would ideally suit someone acquiring accommodation on one level.
A two bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow positioned on a corner plot. Well presented throughout. The property comprises of entrance hall, kitchen diner, conservatory, lounge, 2 bedrooms and a shower room. The property has gardens to three sides mainly low maintenance being mainly gravelled and paved, with a garage. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this property to its full.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed stained and leaded panel and upvc obscured glazed panel to the side leading into the welcoming entrance hallway.
Wood style laminate floor with beading, dado rail, coving to ceiling, loft access, storage area, telephone point, radiator.
Lounge 10' 10" x 13' 6" ( 3.30m x 4.11m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, living flame gas fire with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth and surround, coving to ceiling, feature ceiling rose, tv point.
Kitchen Diner 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear and the conservatory. A range of base and wall units, cornice and plinths, stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, rolltop work surface over, partially tiled walls, four ring electric hob, oven beneath and extractor above, tiled floor, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, coving to ceiling, walk-in pantry area. Upvc door with half glazed panel leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 6' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.06m x 3.48m )
Tiled floor, radiator, full glazed door leading to a block paved patio terrace with wrought iron balustrade.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.82m )
Upvc window to the rear with far reaching views. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 7' 4" Min plus doorway ( 3.30m x 2.24m Min plus doorway )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with glass shower screen, pedestal sink with twin taps, w.c., boarded ceiling, coving and chrome downlights to ceiling, tiled floor, tiled walls.
Attractive and well maintained gardens, lawned to the front with plants and borders, gravelled to the side for easy maintenance, wrought iron gates leading to garage with up and over door and personal door.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Turn left onto Queen Street. Continue onto Denby Dale Road. Take the 1st exit onto Ings Road. Continue onto Doncaster Road. Keep left on Doncaster Road for approx 4 miles. Turn right onto Garmil Lane. Drive 1.5 miles then turn right onto Newstead Lane. Turn right onto Madeley Road. Immediate right onto Ings Close. The property found straight ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55443290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.