5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBorneo Street, Walsall
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning 1900's five bedroom semi-detached house
- Large rear outbuilding with huge potential for annexe conversion
- Original Minton tiled flooring and cast iron fireplaces
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation
- Impressive open plan kitchen with dining area
- Three double bedrooms plus two singles
- Separate double garage
- Set over three floors
- Large rear garden with patio area great for entertaining
- Excellent commuter links
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this stunning 1900’s five bedroom semi-detached house. Set over three floors the stand out features of the property include: original Minton tiled flooring and cast iron fireplaces, spacious living and sleeping accommodation with impressive open plan kitchen with dining area, three double bedrooms plus two singles, separate double garage, large rear outbuilding with huge potential for annexe conversion and large rear garden with patio area great for entertaining.
The property is situated on the outskirts of Walsall Town centre with local attractions and amenities including:
- The Walsall Arboretum, a great place to run, cycle, walk dogs, feed the ducks and fish in the lake, great for a family day out with play areas, cafe and splash parks also within walking distance.
- The town centre, great for shopping trips, cafes and bars offering a nightlife to suit all ages plus the train station with lines to the surrounding towns and cities including Birmingham. Three local bus stops provide services to local area too.
- Local shops, restaurants and take away's are all nearby with Dad's Chippy, The Pizzeria, the local off license and Hills butchers all being notable inclusions. Other local amenities include: two mini mart style corner shops, a post office, highly regarded hairdresser/beauty therapist and two further off licenses.
- Excellent local schools and nursery's within walking distance with White Rabbit Nursery, and Tower Hill private school nearby. The area also falls into the catchment area for St Marys Mount Primary, continually in the top 5 schools for the Birmingham area, plus the St Mary's Grammer school for older children.
- M6 motorway, with a handy shortcut using Mill Road to avoid the ring road traffic to junction 11.
The property has three floors; on the ground floor: porch, reception hallway, lounge, sitting room, fully fitted kitchen with dining area, utility and shower room. On the first floor: open landing area, four bedrooms and family bathroom. On the second floor: double bedroom, WC and eves storage areas. Externally the property offers: block paved drive with parking for four vehicles, double garage, rear outbuilding and large rear gardens. The property benefits from mostly double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55444198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6769925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.