2 bedroom house for saleWallingford,Oxfordshire,OX10
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Family Room/Bedroom Three
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Two Upstairs Bedrooms
- Located just 0.3 miles from Wallingford Centre
- Extension Provides Large Downstairs Living Space
- Located in a No Through Road
Beautifully extended cottage substantially improved by its current owners, benefits include open fire with woodburner and downstairs shower room.
The centre of Wallingford has the feel of a typical old market town. The Market Square is in the centre of Wallingford and features a Town Hall and a Historic War Memorial. There are some arcades with antique shops and a number of historic inns.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2095390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.