2 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Road, Halstead
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Studio with power and lighting in garden
- easy access to town centre
A beautiful two bedroom home situated in a prime location with access to Halstead town centre, local schooling & amenities, the property is presented to a lovely standard with the kitchen/diner being a real highlight the property is further enhanced by first floor bathroom & studio in the garden.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' max ( 3.61m x 3.05m max )
Entrance door to front aspect. Double glazed window to front aspect. Fireplace housing gas fire. Radiator. Hardwood flooring.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 2" max ( 3.61m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fireplace housing gas fire. Radiator. Hardwood flooring. Understairs storage. Back boiler. Stairs rising to first floor. Opening onto:-
Kitchen 13' 2" x 7' 5" max ( 4.01m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Double glazed patio doors leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of work surface. Asterite sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Part tiled. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for gas cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Spot lighting.
Stairs rising from Dining Room. Access via loft ladder to part boarded loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' ( 3.56m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Panelled walls. Airing cupboard. Cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 11" max ( 3.76m x 2.72m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Fitted pull down bed attached to wall. Hardwood flooring.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and steps lead up to a decked area. The remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and is enclosed by panel fencing and bush surrounds. Gate to rear of garden with right over the neighbouring property. Shed to remain which has power and light connected and space for a fridge/freezer.
Studio 13' 5" x 8' ( 4.09m x 2.44m )
Power and light connected. Sky TV and internet connection.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55445155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.