3 bedroom detached house for saleSpen View, Dewsbury Moor, Dewsbury
Sold STC £150,000
- ***Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
- Master Bedroom With EnSuite
- Popular Location
**Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000** Situated on this popular development is this modern & well presented this 3 bedroom detached property comprising of: entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge area, dining area, kitchen, conservatory, 3 bedrooms, ensuite & bathroom. Garage & gardens to front & rear.
***Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Property
Part double glazed uPVC door to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Dado rail, coving to ceiling and stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and splash back tiling. Radiator, laminate flooring and double glazed window to front.
Lounge Area 15' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and telephone and tv point. Laminate flooring, fire place with marble inlay and hearth, decorative wood surround and coal effect gas fire. Archway to dining area.
Dining Area 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, radiator, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler and radiator. Space for appliances, spotlights to ceiling and built in storage cupboard. Double glazed window to rear and part double glazed door to side.
Of uPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side and pitched roof. Tiled flooring. French doors to garden.
Double glazed window to side, airing cupboard and radiator. Dado rail and access to fully boarded loft with power and light via ladder.
Master bedroom 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room
Floating wash hand basin and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Fully tiled wall and flooring, spotlights to ceiling and extractor fan. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, dado railing and coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of: wc, wash hand vanity basin with mixer tap and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and laminate wood flooring. Double glazed window to side.
Detached Garage 16' 8" x 7' 7" ( 5.08m x 2.31m )
Up and over door, power and light. Door to side.
To the front of the property is a garden with artificial grass. A block paved driveway leads to the rear of the property where there is a garden mainly laid to lawn with raised flower beds, plant and shrub borders. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55445252.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.