4 bedroom detached house for saleHoylake Drive, Farcet, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £247,500
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
LOOK NO FURTHER…..located in a popular location within Farcet. Benefiting from TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and FOUR BEDROOMS. Outside continues with OFF ROAD PARKING and GARAGE. Viewing essential to fully appreciate.
Wood effect UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Stairs to first floor. Built in under stairs storage cupboard.
4.87m x 3.38m (16' x 11'9") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Feature fireplace with inset gas fire. Television point. Double wood and glazed doors through to;
3.37m x 2.76m (11'8" x 9'8") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
3.37m x 3.07m (11'6" max x 10'10") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in oven and fitted hob with extractor over. Space for washing machine, under counter fridge and dishwasher. Fitted wall unit housing wall mounted boiler. Tiled splash backs. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Wood effect UPVC Double glazed door to rear. Tiled floor.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
Loft access. Inset spotlights. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
3.36m x 3.69m (11'4" x 12'11" max) UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Television point. Archway through to;
Wood effect UPVC Frosted double glazed window to front. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with wall mounted main shower. Part tiled walls.
3.38m x 3.66m (11'10" x 12'1") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Built in storage cupboard.
2.75m x 2.46m (9'5" x 8'9") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
2.46m x 2.45m (8'8" x 8'4") Wood effect UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
BATHROOM: 1.85m x 1.54m (6'8" x 5'6") Wood effect UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with wall mounted electric shower. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Block paved providing off road parking. Laid to lawn area with plant borders. Outside light.
Up and over door.
Enclosed by fencing with side access gate. Mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. Patio and feature gravel areas. Wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55445797.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.