3 bedroom town house for saleKings Avenue, Ely
- Sought after location
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Garage & Garden
Modern townhouse situated in a sought after location in Ely. Spacious lounge / dining room, downstairs WC, 3 bedrooms, bathroom & shower room. Fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area plus garage & allocated parking.
Modern townhouse situated in a sought after location in Ely with accommodation comprising; entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, spacious lounge / dining room with French doors to the rear garden. First floor; 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Second floor; master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & shower room.
The property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area as well as adjoining garage with power & lighting plus allocated parking.
The property is situated close to Spring Meadow Infant & Nursery school and Saint Mary's Junior school.
Ely is a historical Cathedral City situated on the river Ouse with a range of shops, a weekly market, plus regular Craft and Farmers Markets. The City also has a sports centre, swimming pool and a main line railway station with services connecting to Cambridge and London. Cambridge is approximately 15 miles by road along the A10.
Kitchen 12' x 6' 6" ( 3.66m x 1.98m )
Lounge / Dining Room 18' x 13' max ( 5.49m x 3.96m max )
Bedroom 2 13' x 10' min ( 3.96m x 3.05m min )
Bedroom 3 13' x 8' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 1 13' max x 12' 7" min ( 3.96m max x 3.84m min )
This room has restricted head height.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55446442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY104959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.