3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDroversdale Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £80,000
- Ideal for a First Time Buyer / Investor
- Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, Utility room & Cloakroom
- Three bedrooms & Shower room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Parking & Garage
- NO CHAIN
NO CHAIN. Viewings are essential to appreciate this property on offer in BIRCOTES. Semi-detached house briefly comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. Three bedrooms and a shower room to the first floor. Off street parking and garage. Call today to avoid missing out!
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities of the village. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link. Viewings are absolutely essential to appreciate this property on offer in BIRCOTES. Semi-detached house briefly comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. Three bedrooms and a shower room to the first floor. Off street parking and garage. Call today to avoid missing out!
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door, having coving to the ceiling, radiator and a telephone point.
Dining Room 10' 2" into alcove x 11' 7" into bay ( 3.10m into alcove x 3.53m into bay )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, coving to the ceiling, an original tiled fireplace, two alcoves, radiator and a TV aerial point.
Lounge 13' 9" into Alcove x 12' 2" ( 4.19m into Alcove x 3.71m )
Having rear facing double glazed sliding doors to the rear, coving to the ceiling and storage to the alcove. With a brick build hearth and back, a smokeless coal fire, radiator and a TV aerial point.
Kitchen 12' 3" Max x 6' 2" Max ( 3.73m Max x 1.88m Max )
Having a rear facing door leading to the utility room and two side facing double glazed windows. Wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and half tiling to walls. Tiled flooring, space for a dishwasher and electric oven and an induction hob.
Having a side facing entrance door leading to the driveway, shelving space and space for a washing machine and a tiled floor.
Having a rear facing obscured double glazed window, a wc and a tiled floor.
Having a side facing double glazed window and giving access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 13' 9" Max ( 3.71m x 4.19m Max )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, two alcoves for additional storage. Wall light above the bed space and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 11" + Alcoves ( 3.10m x 2.72m + Alcoves )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, two alcoves with part shelving to one alcove and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 6' 3" Max ( 3.56m x 1.91m Max )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
Double shower cubicle with mains shower, wc, wash hand basin and tiled walls. Front facing double glazed obscured window and heated towel rail.
Set to a corner plot with walled and gated lawned front garden, off street parking and access to the garage with an up and over door. The rear of the property benefits from a fenced lawned garden with garden shed and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55446478.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.