2 bedroom terraced house for saleRutland Street, Nelson, Lancashire
- Flush faced mid terrace house
- Ideal for FTB or property landlord
- Potential for GF extension subject to PP
- Lounge, dining kitchen, 2 bedrooms
- Modern 3-pce bathroom in white
- GFCH & UPVC dg
A flush faced mid terrace dwelling situated in a popular residential area off Leeds Road, located a short distance away from local amenities, public transport links and Schools.
The accommodation is laid over two floors and briefly comprises on the ground floor, lounge and fully fitted dining kitchen. To the first floor is an excellent sized double bedroom to the front, good sized single bedroom to the rear with walk in storage cupboard, and modern three piece bathroom suite. Externally, to the rear of the property is an excellent sized yard which is currently utilised as gated off road parking and has potential for a ground floor extension subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
The property benefits from the modern day comforts of UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The property would present an ideal purchase for first time buyers or property landlord.
The property is currently tenanted at a rental of £385 per calendar month on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement.
Reception - Lounge (Lounge) -
Bedroom - Bedroom One (Bedroom One) -
Bedroom - 3.67 m x 3.63 m (12'0" mx 11'11" m) -
Kitchen - 3.64 m x 3.06 m (11'11" mx 10'0" m) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55446880.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26426285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Nelson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.