2 bedroom maisonette for saleWinchmore Hill, N21
- A 2 Bedroom Purpose Built Maisonette
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Street Parking and Integral Garage
- Double Glazed
- Gas Centrally Heated
- Close to Schools
- Balcony Overlooking Communal Gardens
- London Borough of Enfield Band D
- Energy Rated Band D
A rare opportunity to acquire this substantial purpose built first floor maisonette. Featuring its own front entrance door, exclusive off street parking and its own integral garage and with a beautiful outlook from its balcony overlooking the stunning woodland gardens to the rear. Comprising of two large double bedrooms, 20ft lounge, state of the art four-piece bathroom and a generous 10ft 3 x 8ft 2 kitchen. The balcony is accessed from both the lounge and master bedroom. It is UPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated with new quality boiler installed in 2011. The property is both extremely bright with large windows and extremely well presented throughout.
Located just 500 metres from Sainsbury’s and convenient for some of the boroughs desirable schools including Eversley, Grange Park and Merryhills. A truly superb opportunity and can be offered CHAIN FREE.
Lounge 20ft 2 x 12ft 11 (6.15 x 3.93 metres)
Kitchen 10ft 3 x 8ft 2 (3.12 x 2.48 metres)
Bedroom one 16ft 6 into cupboard x 10ft 10 (5.03 x 3.29 metres)
Bedroom two 15ft 5 into cupboard x 12ft 8 maximum (4.70 x 3.86 metres)
Off street parking
Rear communal garden
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7015377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brien Firmin, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.