Studio apartment for saleMaine Tower, Harbour Central, Millharbour, London, E14
- Studio apartment
- Private balcony
- Service Charge £4.00 p.sq/ft approx.
- Ground Rent £350 p.a. approx.
- Lease 999 years from completion
- 24 hour concierge service
- Exclusive leisure & lifestyle facilities
- Residents private cinema
- Boardroom, business centre, library
- 999 year leasehold
Life Residential are pleased to present this opportunity to acquire a luxury, off-plan 370 Sq. Ft. 11th floor studio apartment inclusive of a private balcony set in a brand new development Maine Tower, Harbour Central. Features include a living area with wood flooring, a ultra high spec kitchen and modern bathroom. Residents of Maine Tower enjoy the benefit of an extensive leisure facility, Club lounge with New York styles champagne and cocktail bar and a friendly concierge service. Superior location for access to Canary Wharf and the City.
Property ref: 121_2653_4220890
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55447486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4220890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.