3 bedroom terraced house for salePemberton Close, Chiltern Park, Aylesbury
Sold STC £290,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL INVESTMENT
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
BROWN & MERRY A three bedroom home that has been extended to the rear within the William Harding school catchment area, that boasts entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory, utility room and snug room. Outside the property boasts front and enclosed rear garden and driveway.
A three bedroom home that has been extended to the rear within the William Harding school catchment area, that boasts entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner, conservatory, utility room and snug room. Outside the property boasts front and enclosed rear garden and driveway. Further potential to extend (stnpp).
Access to lounge/diner, Kitchen, Cloakroom and utility room. Radiator.
Lounge/diner 18' x 14' 9" ( 5.49m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window to rear, Patio doors leading to conservatory, Two radiators, Five wall light points, Understairs storage area. Television and Telephone point.
Conservatory 16' x 7' ( 4.88m x 2.13m )
On a brick base with double glazed window to side, French style doors leading to rear, Two light points. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 6' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.03m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll edge work surface over. Inset oven and hob with extractor over, Space for fridge, Breakfast bar. Double glazed windows to front, Plumbing for automatic dishwasher. Part tiled walls, Potential to extend to the front (stnpp).
Utility Room 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
Wall mounted units, Space for fridge freezer, Access to study. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to study. Tumble drier vent.
Study 8' x 6' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.08m )
TV Point, Power and lighting.
A white suite comprising lower level WC, Hand wash basin with mixer taps over, Wood laminate flooring, Radiator, Tiled walls to floor, Under storage cupboard.
Access to loft with power and light and folding ladder, Airing cupboard.
Double glazed windows to rear, Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Double glazed windows to front, Radiator. Television and telephone point.
Double glazed windows to rear, Radiator. Wood laminate flooring
Low level WC, Double glazed windows to front, Hand wash basin set in vanity unit, Panelled cast iron bath with mixer taps and seperate mira power shower over, Part tiled walls.
Providing off road parking.
Paved area, Flower and shrub bed.
A southerly aspect hard landscaped rear garden with slate area to rear. Timber garden shed, Gated rear access,
Located to the front with bin store space, Outside cold water tap, Brick built storage cupboard with with wall mounted gas fired boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55448041.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL105702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.