3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHunt Road, Earls Colne, Colchester
Sold STC £230,000
- Reduced from £240,000
- No Onward Chain
- Field Views
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Village Location
Situated in a quiet location in this popular village is this well presented home that offers many salient features including kitchen/diner, spacious lounge and conservatory and is complemented by backing on to fields and garage and is offer chain free
Lounge 16' x 11' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.61m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to Conservatory. Radiator, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 9" x 13' 7" max ( 4.80m x 4.14m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Double glazed door to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Tiling to splashbacks. Electric oven and hob. Integral dishwasher. Combination central heating boiler. Understairs storage. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Stairs leading to first floor.
Conservatory 14' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.87m )
UPVC construction. Double glazed windows to three aspects. TV point. Fitted storage. Wall lighting.
Stairs rising from Kitchen.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 5" max ( 3.43m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views over fields. Large built in wardrobes. Radiator and TV point. Access to partly boarded loft.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 9' 8" ( 3.15m max x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Storage wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower rinser over. Extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and spot lighting.
Front Of The Property
There is a communal parking area to the front of the property. Garage in block.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with a further decked area, all enclosed by panel fencing. Side access and gate leading to fields.
Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55448956.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.