2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForest Walk, WORKSOP
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this well presented two bedroom semi detached property being in an ideal location for the MANTON WOOD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE. Ideal for a first time buyer of buy to let investor viewings are highly recommended.
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this well presented two bedroom semi detached property being in an ideal location for the MANTON WOOD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE. Ideal for a first time buyer of buy to let investor viewings are highly recommended. The accommodation offers entrance hall, lounge, downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen, landing, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage, gas central he
ating, double glazing.
Forest Walk, Manton
Entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, laminate flooring, door leading into the...
Lounge 15' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.82m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, television point
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, integrated oven, gas hob and hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, tiled splash backs, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, rear facing double glazed window, door leading outside
Two piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, tiled splash backs
Access to the loft space
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.49m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 9' 2" ( 3.81m max x 2.79m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, built in cupboard
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan, side facing obscure double glazed window
Open plan front garden to include a laid to lawn area, driveway leading to the garage.
Enclosed rear garden by wooden panelled fence to sides and rear, laid to lawn and decking area, outside water tap, outside lighting
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 6" ( 5.16m x 2.59m )
Up and over main access door, rear courtesy door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55448962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.