4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleReevylands Drive, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6
- Excellent Double Fronted EXTENDED Semi Detached & Permanent Garage
- Large corner garden plot
- Gas CH, UPVC DG, newly decorated, burglar alarm
- Porch, 2 reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, 25' conservatory
- FOUR bedrooms, three with wardrobes, study, bathroom
- INTERNAL VIEWING TO APPRECIATE SIZE & STANDARD NO CHAIN
* Excellent Double Fronted EXTENDED Semi Detached & Permanent Garage
* Large corner garden plot
* Gas CH, UPVC DG, newly decorated, burglar alarm
* Porch, 2 reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, 25' conservatory
* FOUR bedrooms, three with wardrobes, study, bathroom
* INTERNAL VIEWING TO APPRECIATE SIZE & STANDARD
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch - With light.
Lounge - 16'0" x 11'5" (4.88m x 3.48m) - Semi circular bay, open staircase off, log effect wall mounted remote controlled gas fire, two wall light points, laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Large Lounge/Dining Room - 21'0" x 11'5" (6.40m x 3.48m) - Semi circular bay, coke effect gas fire, marble interior and hearth, attractive stone effect surround, central heating radiator, double doors to conservatory.
Breakfast Kitchen - 16'0" x 8'10" (4.88m x 2.69m) - Range of units comprising inset11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks, split level electric cooker, electric hob, extractor hood, washer and dishwasher plumbing, cupboard understairs, laminate floor, central heating radiator, double doors to conservatory.
Conservatory - 25'0" x 9'3" (7.62m x 2.82m) - Hardwood construction, two ceiling fan lights, wooden unit with venting for dryer and storage, four central heating radiators, laminate floor.
First Floor -
Landing - Storage cupboard housing central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 11'5" x 11'4" (3.48m x 3.45m) - Wall light point, laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 11'5" x 6'2" (3.48m x 1.88m) - Wall light point, recessed wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 9'4" x 9'0" (2.84m x 2.74m) - Wall light point, recessed wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 7'8" x 9'7" (2.34m x 2.92m) - Wall light point, recessed wardrobes and cupboard housing combination gas fired central heating boiler, central heating radiator.
Study/Boxroom - 6'4" x 5'9" (max) (1.93m x 1.75m ( max)) - Recessed cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 7'9" x 5'11" (2.36m x 1.80m) - Jacuzzi bath with tiled panel, separate shower cubicle with electric thermostatically controlled shower, vanity wash basin with mirror, lights, drawers and cupboards, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, central heating radiator.
Inserted Room -
Gardens - Larger than average garden plot to three sides mainly lawns and borders.
Garage - Single garage of permanent matching construction with electric power and light, worktops, cupboards and wall cupboards. Side entrance door, up and over metal door, windows to side and rear. Block paved driveway, providing additional parking spaces, double gates
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55449280.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26426749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.