5 bedroom detached house for saleParish Lane, Pease Pottage, Crawley
Sold STC £895,000
- Detached House
- Six Bedroom
- Semi Rural Location
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room
- Utility Room
- Grounds of Approx 2.75 Acres
The property which was formerly two cottages, has been sensitively refurbished to a high standard and is set in grounds of approximately 2.75 acres. It is accessed via electric gates and benefits from ample parking at the front. The living room is drenched in natural light owing to two vast bay windows at the front with two feature fireplaces. A kitchen with large window further adds to the atmosphere of airiness and radiance and there is a separate dining room which opens to a sitting room with doors to the garden, a large downstairs office, utility room and a downstairs cloakroom. Furthermore there are four well proportioned bedrooms downstairs, one with en-suite bathroom and a bathroom. The property has two staircases to the first floor, one leading to an impressive master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom. The second staircase leads to a loft room ideal as play room and a bathroom.
Externally the grounds run around the property and are bounded by high hedging and fencing. Within the grounds there is a brick building, formerly a stable block and the ground are mainly laid to lawn although formerly was a paddock.
The property is considered in excellent move in condition and comes complete with oil fired central heating and double glazing.
* Entrance Porch
* Entrance Hallway: 5.38m x 3.35m (17' 8" x 11')
* Lounge: 8.51m x 3.73m (27' 11" x 12' 3")
* Kitchen: 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
* Dining Room/Sitting Room: 6.25m x 3.96m (20' 6" x 13')
* Utility Room: 4.09m x 2.31m (13' 5" x 7' 7")
* Office/Reception Room: 5.87m x 3.71m (19' 3" x 12' 2")
* Shower Room: 2.74m x 1.68m (9' x 5' 6")
* Bedroom 2: 5.31m x 3.63m (17' 5" x 11' 11")
* Bedroom 3 : 4.37m x 3.89m (14' 4" x 12' 9")
* Bedroom 4: 3.96m x 3.48m (13' x 11' 5")
* Bedroom 5: 4.37m x 1.93m (14' 4" x 6' 4")
* Loft Room: 7.65m x 3.78m (25' 1" x 12' 5")
* Master Bedroom: 6.07m x 5.99m (19' 11" x 19' 8")
* Walk In Wardrobe
* En Suite: 3.71m x 3.3m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55449946.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.