2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAmorys Holt Road, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000 **
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Realistically Priced
- Detached Garage & Off Street Parking
- Decor Upgrade Needed
- Offered with No Chain
** Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000 **Offered for sale with No chain is this two bedroom detached bungalow located within this popular residential area. Briefly comprising Kitchen, Lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom, with double glazing throughout, With Off street parking and detached garage.
** Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000 ** Offered for sale with No chain is this two bedroom detached bungalow located within this popular residential area, close to local amenities and transport links.With off street parking and detached garage and briefly comprising Kitchen, Lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom, with double glazing throughout.
A side facing uPVC door leads into the entrance hall giving access to all living accommodation, with storage cupboard, laminate flooring and loft access hatch.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' ( 4.95m x 3.35m )
A generous sized lounge benefiting from a gas fire with marble hearth and wood surround being the focal point of the room, front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and tv point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and roll edge worktop, integrated electric oven and grill, dishwasher and gas hob. Recess for white goods including fridge/freezer and washing machine. Inset sink and drainer with splashback tiling and laminate flooring. Front facing uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed rear facing french door opening to the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 9' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.92m )
A rear facing double bedroom with central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
A modern bathroom comprising, low flush w/c, wash hand basin and shower enclosure with electric shower and pull down seat. Tiling to floor and walls, side facing uPVC double glazed window.
Detached Garage 23' 11" x 10' 3" ( 7.29m x 3.12m )
Detached garage with up and over door, power and lighting. Rear and side facing windows and side facing door giving access to the rear garden.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a well kept laid to lawn garden, with shrub and flower borders. While to the side is a driveway leading to the detached garage with a gate opening to the enclosed rear garden. With paved patio area offering an ideal place for outside seating. Two tier laid to lawn gardens with steps leading down, shrub and flower borders and well kept hedge situated on the lower level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55450117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.