4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHelmshore Road, Holcombe, Bury, Lancashire
Sold STC £625,000
• Old stone farmhouse
• Five acres of garden, fields and woodland
• Extensive rural views
• Fully and tastefully modernised
• Four double bedrooms and one en-suite
• Three large reception rooms
• Large kitchen and pantry
• Spacious garage and workshop
Highfield House is arguably one of the most impressive properties this area has had to offer the market for some time, enjoying panoramic views over predominantly rural surroundings and lying within a picturesque setting. This majestic stone residence stands in large gardens with private woodland and an adjacent five acre field. The original part of the property was constructed in c1640 as a farmhouse and was then rejuvenated, partially extended over time and split into two dwellings. Within the remarkable five acre plot the property not only boasts a characterful family residence but also an impressive detached stone workshop/ garage. With its rural setting this property creates a tranquil lifestyle within commuting distance of the nearby towns and business centres, giving the owners the best of both worlds.
Only by viewing first hand will you be able to fully appreciate the beauty of this stunning period property.
Property ref: 121_2142_3958112
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55451009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3958112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.