2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Margarets Drive, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £185,000
- Modern Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- uPVC DG Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
**PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY** Two Bedroom Semi detached Modern Family House - In excellent order throughout with an enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. MUST BE VIEWED!
This two bedroom modern semi detached house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property is in excellent order throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. Early viewing is essential for this perfect first time buy.
Front entrance door, uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, door to:
Lounge 17' 2" max x 12' ( 5.23m max x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed front window, TV point, radiator, staircase to first floor, understair storage cupboard, door to:
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 10" plus recess ( 3.68m x 2.08m plus recess )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in stainless steel electric double oven with fitted stainless steel gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 4" plus recess x 8' 9" ( 3.15m plus recess x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.11m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, overstair storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area and an access pathway to the front door. To the side is a driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the garage, which has an up and over front door. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a decked patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill and over the mini roundabout. Continue straight across the ring road roundabout and Woodman Public House traffic lights onto North Walsham Road. At the next set of traffic lights turn right onto Barkers lane, left at the mini roundabout onto St Margarets Drive, where the property can be found on the right. Ref: 1713.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55453096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.