3 bedroom detached house for saleCHEAM
Withdrawn from Market £525,000
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Entrance hall with wood effect flooring and understairs storage cupboard
- Downstairs cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin, side aspect window
- Living room with front aspect square bay window, wood effect flooring, and feature fireplace
- Open-plan 'L' shaped kitchen/diner with matching wall and base units, door to garden and rear aspect window
- First floor landing with loft access and side aspect window
- Bedroom one with square front aspect window, fitted wardrobe and picture rail
- Bedroom two with storage cupboard and rear aspect window
- Bedroom three with front aspect window and picture rail
- Bathroom with four piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, rear aspect window
Full descriptionThis 3 bedroom detached family home is offered to the market with no onward chain, situated ideally for numerous bus routes within close proximity of local shops, potential to extend (subject to usual planning consents) is phenomenal with side and rear possibilities
- 12' 11'' x 12'
- 7' 8'' x 6' 7''
- 8' 5'' x 6' 5''
- 94' x 29'
- 15' 11'' x 6'
- 4' 3'' x 2' 9''
- 13' 7'' x 12' 7''
- 18' 9'' x 12' 10'' ('L' SHAPED)
- 7' 9'' x 6' 7''
- 14' 5'' x 9' 11'' (to wardrobe)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55455412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6962872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.