3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElms Drive, Kirk Ella, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £190,000
- Fantastic Potential in Fabulous Location
- Lounge, Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms & First Floor Bathroom
- Private Drive, Garage & Gardens to the Front & Rear
OPEN DAY FRIDAY 12TH AUGUST BETWEEN 11.00am - 1.00pm, call 01482 653111 to book an appointment!
Fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house in desirable Kirk Ella, huge scope for improvement - view now to avoid disappointment!
Fantastic potential in a fabulous location. This traditional style semi-detached house offers generous accommodation and has scope for improvement and extension for any potential buyer! With entrance hall, two lovely reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Situated in an ideal location for popular local schools and in the desirable West Hull village of Kirk Ella this property must be viewed!
Elms Drive is located off West Ella Road or Church Lane in Kirk Ella and is well placed for local schools and amenities. Linking these two desirable streets Elms Drive is considered a much sought after Drive and is popular with families and professional couples!
With single glazed door to the front and side screens, stairs to first floor, radiator and dado railing.
With single glazed window to the rear, low level wc and partially tiled.
Lounge 12' 3" into recesses x 15' into bay ( 3.73m into recesses x 4.57m into bay )
With single glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place, radiator, television point and picture rail.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 14' 1" ( 3.58m x 4.29m )
With picture window giving light from the lounge, single glazed french style doors to the rear, wall mounted gas fire with back boiler, radiator and picture rail.
Kitchen 6' 4" x 9' 10" ( 1.93m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, laminate work surfaces with contrasting tile surround, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, built in pantry cupboard with single glazed window and door to rear lobby with single glazed exit door, door to cloakroom and door to storage shed.
With stairs from the ground floor and single glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 15' into bay x 12' into recess ( 4.57m into bay x 3.66m into recess )
With single glazed bay window to the front, built in cupboard to alcove, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.38m x 3.63m into recess )
With single glazed window to the rear, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
With oriel bay window to the front, radiator and picture rail.
With single glazed window to the rear, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, loft access and partially tiled.
Garden to the front with hedging to front boundary and private side drive to garage.
With paved patio/seating area, lawned garden with deep shaped beds housing numerous plants, trees and shrubs. There is a timber access gate to side drive, timber fencing to boundaries and an outside tap.
Single garage with double doors, window, door, power and light.
Potting shed and brick built shed.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55457044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.