3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePoplar Avenue, Heacham, King's Lynn
- Semi detached Victorian house
- Breakfast kitchen
- 27' lounge/diner
- Shower room and utility room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 En suite bathrooms
- Good size rear garden
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A semi detached Victorian house situated in a popular coastal village location. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Shower Room, 27' Lounge/Diner, 3 bedrooms, 2 with En suite bathrooms
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A traditional semi detached Victorian house situated in a popular coastal village location. The accommodation benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing and comprises Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Shower Room, 27' Lounge/Diner, 3 bedrooms, 2 with En suite Bathrooms. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator with cover.
Lounge / Diner 27' 7" x 14' 2" ( 8.41m x 4.32m )
Bay window to front, French doors to rear, two radiators with covers, fitted gas fire with marble hearth and surround, wooden mantel over.
Laminate flooring, radiator, double built in cupboard.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' x 13' 2" ( 4.27m x 4.01m )
L-Shaped Kitchen. Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, fitted worktops, stainless steel sink, space for cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, window to side and rear.
Utility Room 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
Radiator, window to side and rear, floor standing gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
Shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, radiator, obscured window to side.
Access to loft, radiator.
Bedroom 1 16' 8" max x 14' ( 5.08m max x 4.27m )
Bay window to front, two radiators.
En Suite Bathroom
Obscured window to front, corner bath with shower over, low level wc, recessed ceiling spotlights, wash hand basin in vanity unit.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
Window to rear, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom
Panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor, obscured window, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Window to rear, radiator.
The front garden is shingled with a brick retaining wall and wrought iron gate. There is a paved patio area to rear, plants and shrubs to borders, shingled areas and garden shed.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 towards King's Lynn, turn right at the Heacham lavender fields into the village. Take the third left hand turning into Poplar Avenue. The property can be found on the left hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55457050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.