1 bedroom flat for saleChurch Way, Morley, Leeds
- One bedroom first floor flat
- Within close proximity to Morley town centre
- Double glazing where specified
- Gas central heating where specified
- Well proportioned rooms
This wonderful example of one bedroom first floor flat situated in close proximity to Morley town centre with access to good local schools, local amenities and motorway links.
This wonderful example of one bedroom first floor flat situated in close proximity to Morley town centre with access to good local schools, local amenities and motorway links. This makes this an ideal purchase for a range of buyers. The property is well decorated throughout and is ready to move in to with no onward chain. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today.
Useful storage space.
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fireplace, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven with cooker hood over/fridge freezer, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, TV point and gas central heating radiator.
Four piece fitted suite comprising of white panel Jacuzzi style bath, low level flush WC, Bidet, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the front.
Communal gardens and on street parking in a very secure location.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55457074.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.