Land for sale6 Maltings Lane, Great Chishill, Royston, SG8 8SW
Sold by Us
- Building plot extending to approximately 0.16 of an acre
- Full planning consent: Ref: S/1765/15/FL
- Well positioned in heart of village
- Convenient for access to main line train stations Audley End (Liverpool St) and Royston (Kings Cross
- Pleasant views over undulating farmland
ACCOMMODATION Planning consent has been granted for an attractive three bedroom barn-style property with an integral garage in this quiet position set down a no through road and backing onto open countryside. Detailed plans provide an entrance hall, cloakroom, an open plan kitchen and dining area, separate utility room, living room and double bedroom with en suite shower room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are 2 further double bedrooms with en suite, one being a shower room and the other being a 4 piece shower with both a shower and bathroom with separate shower.
OUTSIDE The plot extends to approximately 0.16 of an acre with the property sitting in the middle of the mature plot set behind a proposed gravel driveway, sheltered by mature trees and shrubs, providing parking for a number of vehicles and access to the integral garage. The rear garden is mainly lawn with a selection of mature fruit trees and backs onto attractive undulating countryside with beautiful open views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55457209.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101747001429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arkwright & Co, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.