3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueen Street, Broadwater, West Sussex, BN14
- Victorian Terrace
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/ Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bathroom with Additional WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Walled and Lawned Rear Garden
- Chain Free
A Spacious Three Bedroom Period Home In Popular Location
A spacious chain free Victorian terrace house with a through lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with double doors to a walled and lawned rear garden, three good sized bedrooms and a fitted bathroom with an additional WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55459072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR160493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Company, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.