4 bedroom terraced house for saleChatham Green, Eastbourne
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- WELL PRESENTED LIVING ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- SOUGHT AFTER FISHERMAN'S VILLAGE LOCATION
- STAGGERED OVER THREE FLOORS.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE located in the POPULAR FISHERMAN'S VILLAGE part of the Sovereign Harbour North. The property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE located in the POPULAR FISHERMAN'S VILLAGE part of the Sovereign Harbour North. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout and arranged over a staggered three floors, the property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, tiled flooring, split level staircase leading up to the landing.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Ground Floor Bedroom 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring, wall mounted lights, door through to the walk in wardrobe / storage area. This provides ample space for storage.
Ground Floor Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
Patio doors to the rear aspect, full length windows either side, double fronted built in wardrobe, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Stairs rising to the first floor
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.86m )
Double glazed french doors to the front aspect opening onto the balcony, full length double glazed windows either side, radiator, wood effect flooring. This room enjoys a sea view to the left.
Having a wood decked area for seating and distant views of the sea.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, NEFF electric oven with NEFF gas hob and cooker hood over, integral appliances include NEFF washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, spotlighting, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to second floor landing having an airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with a distant sea view, built in wardrobes, radiator, wood effect flooring, spotlighting over and door through to the en suite.
Comprising shower cubicle, built in vanity unit and W C, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlighting.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in double fronted wardrobes, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, built in vanity unit and cistern W C, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, spotlighting over, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden has a raised wood decked area with steps leading down to the garden which is mainly laid to lawn. This garden is not overlooked which is a rarity for the harbour and benefits from a fence surround.
Off Road Parking
The front of the property benefits from off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55459087.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.