3 bedroom terraced house for saleNewtown Avenue, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £259,950
- Mid Terrace House
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen Open To Sunroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation
- Off Road Parking
This extended, 1930's mid terrace house with off road parking is beautifully presented by the current owner. It comprises of a living/dining room, a kitchen & a sunroom on the ground floor & 3beds & a shower room on the 1st floor. Other features include gas central heating & double glazing.
Through the front door of this extended, 1930's mid terrace house you will find an entrance hall with storage cupboards, stairs to the first floor landing and doors to the living/dining room and the modern kitchen. The living area has a York stone fireplace and a bay window and the dining area has French doors into the sunroom which opens into the kitchen where a further door opens into the rear garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern bath/shower room. To the front of the property is off road parking for approximately three vehicles and to the rear is a beautifully presented garden. Features of the property include double glazing and gas central heating. Please call or e-mail us today to book you appointment to view internally.
Frosted double glazed door and window to front, stairs to first floor landing with two storage cupboards below, radiator and glass panel door to living/dining room and opening to kitchen.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Double glazed French doors into sunroom, dado rail, wall mounted heating control and radiator. This room is open to the living room.
Living Room 14' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.71m )
Double glazed bay window to front, York stone fireplace with electric fire and granite hearth and surround. Dado rail, radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 6' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to rear, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer, ceiling spot lights, lino flooring and double glazed door into rear garden. This room is open to the sunroom.
Sun Room 10' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.93m )
Double glazed French doors into the dining room, double glazed windows providing views into the rear garden, radiator, lino floor, ceiling spot lights and cupboard housing central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space with light and ladder and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.45m )
Double glazed bay window to front, York stone fireplace with electric fire and granite hearth and surround.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point and wood laminate flooring.
Two, frosted, double glazed windows to rear, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, ceiling spot lighting, radiator and lino floor.
The front garden is laid to brick block which provides parking for approx. three vehicles.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and a gate can be found at the rear to provide access. It is laid to lawn, paved patio and shingle areas with well established plant and shrub borders. Other features include an outside tap, lighting and a timber pergola. A concrete pathway leads from the kitchen door to the bottom of the garden where you will find the garage (The door has been bricked up for security and to create a storage room. The wall could be removed to change the storage room back to a garage)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55459126.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.