3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Stephens Close, Newington, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Large 3 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Picturesque walkway position
- Located in the quiet village of Newington
- Garage and parking to rear
- Front, rear and side gardens
- EPC energy rating E (54)
St Stephens Close offers one of the more picturesque positions that you will find in the local area.Conveniently located down this tree lined walkway, providing access to just a few homes, this really does offer buyers who are looking for something just a little bit different, a wonderful end to any working day.When you enter the home you are instantly greeted by wonderful room sizes throughout, which provide more than enough living space for the modern family, however, outside the home is really where this property comes to life! To the side there is an area currently unused that the owners did have planning permission to extend their home. With the correct building and planning consent, you could look at either a one or two storey extension providing even more living space and converting the home into a four bedroom with en-suite at the same time. What this will provide you with is a unique home with all the modern conveniences you would ever need, within this lovely and peaceful location.
What the Owner says:
We have been here for about twelve years and in that time we have thoroughly enjoyed the quiet setting that the home provides.Some days you can almost hear a pin drop and it really is the perfect place to unwind at the end of a hectic week. We are not looking to buy on, so we hope having no chain will be that little bit more appealing to the next buyer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 13'5 x 9'10 (4.09m x 3.00m)
- Lounge Area: 19'7 at widest point x 13'0 at widest point (5.97m x 3.97m)
- Garden Room Extension: 12'9 x 10'10 (3.89m x 3.30m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'3 x 10'9 (3.74m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 7'0 (3.46m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 6'9 (2.75m x 2.06m)
- Front Garden
- Rear and Side Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55471777.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11734993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.