5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrasmere Avenue, London, SW15
- Semi-detached 5-bed family home in quiet cul-de-sac
- Large south-facing garden with outbuilding to the rear
- 37ft Double reception room, and secondary lounge
- Large and sunny air-conditioned conservatory
- New contemporary kitchen with high-spec appliances
- Separate utility room, cloakroom and study
- Family bathroom, and two shower rooms
- Ample off-street parking
- Kingston Vale, between Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common
- Near the outstanding Robin Hood School
In a quiet cul-de-sac in the centre of Kingston Vale, is this substantial semi-detached five-bedroom family home of almost 2,700sq ft. Kingston Vale is located between the historical Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common, and is home to the outstanding Robin Hood School. The A3 for routes into Central London is within easy reach, as well as buses to Esher, Putney or the riverside Kingston Town Centre, offering high street and department store shopping.
This impressive property, arranged across three floors, boasts a double reception room of just under 37ft, as well as an air-conditioned sunny conservatory overlooking the large, south-facing garden which in turn benefits from a garden room to the rear. There is a further reception room, also adjoining this wide conservatory through sliding doors, as well as a utility room, cloakroom, study, and a separate sky-lit kitchen, newly remodeled with high-spec integrated appliances and finished in a seamless high-gloss. Upstairs is the family bathroom and two contemporary shower rooms. Three of four double bedrooms contain inbuilt wardrobes, with eaves storage and a study area incorporated in the loft conversion above.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55472776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72798S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.