3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Road, Hastings
Sold STC £210,000
- Period Mid-Terrace House
- Beautifully Refurbished
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Rear Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this fantastic opportunity to purchase this beautifully refurbished period mid terraced property finished to a high standard situated in a favoured residential area within close proximity to local amenities & regular bus services into the town centre.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this fantastic opportunity to purchase this beautifully refurbished period mid terraced property finished to a high standard. This must see property boasts spacious accommodation over two floors with three bedrooms, two reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen & bathroom. the proeprty situated in a favoured residential area within close proximity to local amenities, recreational facilities, mainline rail station and regular bus services into Hastings town centre.
Private front door
With further door into
With solid wood flooring, stairs to upper floor accommodation a wall mounted central heated radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and door into
Lounge/diner 26' 1" into bay x 10' 7" narrowing to 8x7 ( 7.95m into bay x 3.23m narrowing to 8x7 )
With solid wood flooring, fireplace with inset electric fire, wall mounted central heated radiator, tv and telephone point and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 5" ( 4.19m x 2.26m )
Matching range of wall and base level storage units with draws beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven, four ring gas hob with chimney style extractor hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring with double glazed window to the rear and side aspects. Door into
With space for fridge/freezer and further appliances and a door affording access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft space and door into
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' ( 4.34m x 2.74m )
With recess spotlights, tv points, wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
With wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
With laminate flooring, wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled walls with a wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property the garden is low maintenance and fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55473097.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.