3 bedroom terraced house for salePriestley Grove, Calne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- No onward chain
- GARDENS OF OVER 100 FT
- Flexible accommodation located over two floors
- THREE BEDROOMS
Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac position this three bedroom house is priced to sell. Having the bonus of NO ONWARD CHAIN, extension potential and spacious accomodation to name just a few of the attributes that this superb property has to offer.
Located within a popular cul-de-sac a viewing is encouraged at the earliest opportunity to take full advantage of this superb three bedroom house. Accomodation is light and well proportioned and comprises to the ground floor of a welcoming entrance hall, lounge and kitchen breakfast room along with a bathroom and utility room. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms. Externally the garden is a real delight, extending to over 100 ft in length, with storage, sun terrace and a secluded Pergola located to the end of the garden providing a wonderful al fresco dining area.
Stairs rising to the first floor with doors leading to the bathroom, kitchen and lounge.
Re-fitted wet room comprising of a walk in shower with electric power shower, W/C and wash hand basin, radiator, obscure glazed window to the rear and neutral laminated panelled walls.
Lounge 12' x 11' 5" Max ( 3.66m x 3.48m Max )
Lovely light space with a gas fireplace, window to the front, radiator and television aerial point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Well-designed kitchen with a range of wall, base and draw units. Concertina doors lead to the lounge and a further door in to the utility room, window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator. Space for a variety of appliances, integrated oven and gas hob, and plumbing for a dishwasher. Asterite sink drainer and a good amount of work surface space.
Utility Room 6' x 5' 8" Max ( 1.83m x 1.73m Max )
Leading off from the kitchen and a door leading out to the garden, plumbing for a washing machine and appliance space the utility room is a useful room for storage.
Stairs rising from the hallway, loft access and doors leading to all the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 8" Max x 10' 10" ( 4.47m Max x 3.30m )
Spacious master bedroom with a window to the front aspect, two useful built in wardrobes, one housing the airing cupboard, and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Max x 8' 10" ( 3.20m Max x 2.69m )
Another double bedroom facing out to the rear with a window over-looking the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' ( 2.69m x 2.13m )
Window overlooking the rear gardens and a radiator.
The rear gardens are a particular feature, mostly laid to lawn with a secluded pergola, brick built shed and pathway leading to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55473109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.