2 bedroom flat for saleRiverwalk Apartments, 5 Central Avenue, London, SW6
- One Secure Parking space
- Additional 100sq/ft, secure storage unit
- Open plan living/dining
- Large balcony
- Total area: 1429 sq ft/132.8 sq m
- Fourth/fifth floor
- Two en-suites and a additional separate W/C
- Independent thermostatically controlled underfloor heating throughout apartment
Gordon & Co are pleased to offer to the market this luxurious fourth and fifth floor, two double bedroom, two/half bathroom duplex river front apartment.
Benefiting from a private balcony with direct views of the River Thames and large floor to ceiling glass walls looking out on to the beautifully presented landscape podium gardens.
This 1,429sq/ft apartments is brand new and comes with one secure parking space as well as a private, separate 100sq/ft storage unit. The Vendor, has an additional spend to have the comfort cooling directed into the second bedroom.
This apartment offers stylish contemporary interiors throughout and comprises of a light and spacious open planning living, dining and kitchen areas, two double bedroom, both with an en suite shower room, a seperate WC and private balcony.
The development itself sprawls over 8 acres, built on one of the few undeveloped stretches of riverside in Central London, with Fulham fast becoming one of London's most desirable areas, home to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants and just a short walk from Chelsea Harbour, Imperial Wharf Station, the famous Kings Road and for added convenience there is Sainsburys superstore right on the developments doorstep.
In addition the development will have a 24-hour concierge, onsite fitness suite and outdoor gym.
Please enquire with Gordon & Co
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gordon & Co, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.