3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilfred Owen Drive, Birkenhead
- Three Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/diner
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
Jones & Chapman delighted to offer for sale this Well presented three bedroom semi detached property.The property briefly comprises, entrance, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL.
We are delighted to offer for sale this excellent three bedroom semi detached house ideally situated within a much sought after residential location and benefiting from having double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The property briefly comprises, entrance, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden and to the front the property benefits from a driveway. Interior inspection is essential to fully appreciate everything that this excellent property has to offer.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, electric feature fire place and a radiator.
Kitchen/diner 8' 7" x 15' 3" ( 2.62m x 4.65m )
Modern fitted kitchen/diner comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink with a drainer. Oven with hobs and an overhead cookerhood and space for a standing fridge/freezer. With plumbing for a washing machine, partial tiling and a double glazed window to the rear of the property and patio doors leading into the garden.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 5" ( 2.46m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, bath with an overhead shower, extractor fan and a w/c. With partial tiling and a radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.