3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCross Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £163,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented spacious semi detached house
- 3 Bedrooms (all off landing) 2 reception rooms
- Charming newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Period style bathroom with newly installed thermostatic shower
- Enclosed rear garden (approx south facing)
This semi detached house is located in a popular residential location offering 3 bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom & enclosed gardens to the front and rear. Viewing highly recommended!
This semi detached house is located in a popular residential location offering 3 bedrooms, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. To the outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear. The property is well presented and in a convenient location offering facilities such as local shops and schools. Viewing highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stripped wood flooring, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' 10" max into bay ( 3.63m x 4.52m max into bay )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, stripped floorboards, wood burning stove in original surround with tiled hearth, TV point.
Dining Room 12' max x 10' ( 3.66m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fireplace, picture rail, TV point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, oak work surfaces, Belfast sink and drainer, double glazed window to side, French doors to rear, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, Rangemaster electric double oven and five ring hob, woodburner with surround, tiled floor, TV point.
Bedroom 1 15' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.58m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" plus recess x 10' 1" ( 3.30m plus recess x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Double glazed window to side, chrome heated towel rail/radiator, roll top bath with newly installed thermostatic period style shower, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiling.
Traditional garden laid mainly to shingle, paved pathway and side access path.
Approximately south facing garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, paved patio area, outside tap, side access gate, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55473151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.