2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBelle Vale Road, Liverpool
Sold STC £75,000
- Guide Price £75,000 - £90,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Popular Residential Location
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Plentiful Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- Potential To Extend & Modernise
- No Chain
Guide Price £75,000 - £90,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom semi detached property in Belle Vale L25! In need of modernisation, this property is an excellent investment opportunity with the potential to extend on the spacious plot this property occupies!
Guide Price £75,000 - £90,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic two bedroom semi detached property in Belle Vale L25! In need of modernisation, this property is an excellent investment opportunity with the potential to extend on the spacious plot this property occupies. With front and rear gardens, off road parking, and well proportioned spacious rooms through out, this home is an ideal first step on to the property ladder for first time buyers. The property is perfectly located, looking out to the front over Belle Vale Park. With excellent local schools, reliable transport links to the City Centre and the plentiful amenities of the Belle Vale Shopping Centre just a short walk across the park, viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 9" ( 5.11m x 3.28m )
Double glazed patio doors, fireplace, radiator, tv and telephone point.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.31m )
Base unit with sink and double drainer, space for cooker and fridge freezer, radiator, door to storage and garden.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 11" max into recess ( 4.24m x 3.02m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 8' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.67m )
Window to the rear, built in cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Flagged path and drive.
Flagged patio, laid to lawn with shrubs and boarders.
Vendor has had rewire of all circuits dated May 2014 we hold certified compliance certificate on this.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55474438.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.