3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleANDERBY DRIVE, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Popular residential location with good local amenities and road links
- Ideal first time property purchase
- Hallway, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen
- Landing, three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens, with ample off road parking and garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
Creating an ideal first time property purchase, Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house located within this popular area on the fringes of the Willows estate in Grimsby. Ideally located with good road links, ample local amenities and nearby schools, viewing is highly advised. The property has the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen, landing, bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. Low maintenance front and rear gardens, with ample off road parking for several cars and allowing for access to a one and a half length detached garage, lean to and workshop.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6327328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.