3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarewood Terrace, Haverhill
Sold STC £155,000
- Three Storey Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Integral Garage and Driveway
- Double glazing and Gas central heating
- Fully enclosed rear garden
Haverhill is a thriving and popular market town, the fastest growing in Suffolk, and is one of the most convenient towns for access to Cambridge (17 miles), London Stansted Airport (around 30 minutes drive) and the M11 corridor.
A three storey house benefiting from spacious accommodation set over three floors with the added advantage of an integral single garage. The property comprises:- Kitchen/dining room, lounge and double bedroom to the first floor and two double bedrooms and bathroom to the second floor. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and accommodation on offer. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Door to front aspect, tiled flooring, radiator and door through to integral garage.
Cloakroom 2' 9" x 5' 9" ( 0.84m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c.
Kitchen/diner 10' 4" x 16' 10" ( 3.15m x 5.13m )
Fitted kitchen with base and eye level units, double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect and door to rear garden, 1 and half bowl stainless steel sink, ceramic hob, electric fan oven with extractor hood over, tiled flooring and splashback, walk in larder cupboard and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator. Stairs to second floor. Doors off to:-
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect and radiator.
Lounge 10' 3" x 16' 9" ( 3.12m x 5.11m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, radiator and tv and telephone points.
Second Floor Landing
Built in storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Doors off to:-
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and loft access.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 10' 2" ( 1.68m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fully tiled walls, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c, radiator and panelled bath with shower attachment over.
The property benefits from a single integral garage, driveway and enclosed low maitenance rear garden with patio area and wood gazebo.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55476733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMT100685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.