3 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Cliff Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FROM 169,950
- Bay fronted terrace, 3 Bedrooms
- Hall entrance
- 2 Reception rooms
- Enclosed garden
Situated in a popular location, this delightful bay fronted terrace offers 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, hall entrance, double glazing, gas c/h and enclosed garden. This property really must be viewed!
Situated in a popular location, this delightful hall entrance, bay fronted terrace offers 3 bedroom, 2 reception room accommodation with double glazed windows, gas central heating and enclosed garden. This property really must be viewed!
Double glazed entrance door to front, radiator, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 11" max into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.85m max into bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front, gas flame effect fire in a decorative surround with tiled hearth, TV point, radiator.
Dining Room 10' x 11' 10" max ( 3.05m x 3.61m max )
Window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 17' 11" x 9' 1" ( 5.46m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen with base units, one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap over, cooker hood, radiator.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 5" ( 1.78m x 1.65m )
Wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to rear, w.c., wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.94m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fireplace with decorative surround.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 10' 1" ( 3.66m max x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fireplace with decorative surround, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' x 13' 10" ( 2.74m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, w.c.
Traditional terrace garden, block paved.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, paved patio, rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55479070.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.