2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDudrich Houses, Cairns Close, Dartford, Kent, DA1 2BT
- 2 DOUBLE BED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 6 YEARS OF NHBC GUARANTEE REMAINING
- CLOSE TO DARTFORD TOWN CENTRE
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- NEAR PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND SCHOOLS
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
Maceys Estates are pleased to offer to the market this nearly new 2 Bedroom Semi Detached House which is larger than average.
The property is located a short distance from Dartford Town Centre, with access to shops, public transport and schools.
The house consists of a lounge with access to kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom and garden. To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from having double glazing, central heating and the remainder of the 10 year NHBC Guarantee (6 years remaining).
To the rear there is a 30 foot garden (approx) which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
At the front there is a paved area for parking.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact Maceys Estates on 020 8304 0923.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maceys Estates, Bexleyheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.