3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLittle Hyde Road, Great Yeldham, Halstead
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two reception rooms
- Off road parking
- In need of modernisation
- No onward chain
This semi-detached home in need of modernisation gives the buyer the opportunity to create a wonderful family home in this sought after village. Offering an ample and enclosed rear garden, off road parking and with the benefit of no onward chain.
The village of Great Yeldham benefits from primary schooling and local store with further shopping facilities, leisure facilities, primary and secondary schooling available in Sible Hedingham and Halstead. For the commuter there is a train service from Sudbury via Marks Tey or Witham to London's Liverpool Street with access onto the A12 at Witham and onto the A120 at Braintree, which is now a dual carriageway to the M11 and Stansted Airport.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Double glazed window to side aspect. Telephone point. Stairs rising to first floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. TV and telephone point. Opening onto:-
Dining Room 10' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.29m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect. Door leading to:-
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door to side aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Tiling to splashbacks. Electric oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Water softener. Understairs cupboard.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Double glazed window to side aspect. Access to boarded loft via ladder. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 8" max into recess x 8' 8" max ( 3.86m max into recess x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Sliding mirrored wardrobes. Wall lighting. TV point.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes. Wall lighting. TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" into door recess x 7' 3" ( 2.90m into door recess x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Overstairs storage. Telephone point.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle housing power shower. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Shaver point. Part tiled. Chrome heated towel rail.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a block paved driveway which provides off road parking. There is a pathway leading to the front door and a gate to the rear.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrubs and enclosed by panel fencing. Apple tree. Outside tap. Lighting. Gate to front. Wind down awning. Shed to remain (with power and light connected).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55480699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.