3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Drive, Cranwell, Sleaford
Guide Price £110,000
- Was £115,000 Reduced to Guide Price £110,000 to £115,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- No Onward Chain attached
- Garage & Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
Guide Price £110,000 to £115,000
Ideally located in the village of CRANWELL with a wealth of accommodation and priced to sell, this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE is not to be missed. Call now to view.
Situated in the village of CRANWELL this THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE comes to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. Boasting a wealth of accommodation and desirable setting, this property is the ideal FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT alike. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance porch, entrance hallway and a storage room. There is a lounge and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, all with built in storage, bathroom and separate WC. Outside to the rear there is a low maintenance style garden which is majority laid to lawn with a patio area and is fully enclosed with fencing. There is a garage situated in a nearby block to the front of the property with parking in front.
Being approached via a uPVC French door, having tiled flooring and uPVC window to the front. There is a partly glazed door to the:
Having staircase rising to the first floor and radiator.
Having access to the front of the property.
Lounge 17' 8" x 13' 6" ( 5.38m x 4.11m )
The lounge has an electric fire with ornamental fire surround, two radiators and uPVC windows to the front and rear.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 1" extending to 11' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.46m extending to 3.43m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units, with stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. There is plumbing for washing machine, understairs storage cupboard. radiator and partly glazed uPVC door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, built in storage cupboard, airing cupboard and uPVC window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 8" into alcove x 10' 6" ( 4.17m into alcove x 3.20m )
This bedroom has a built in wardrobe, radiator and uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
Having a built in wardrobe, radiator and uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.25m max x 2.11m max )
The third bedroom has a built in wardrobe, uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and obscure uPVC window to the rear.
Having a low level WC, radiator and obscure uPVC window to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance style garden which is majority lawned with a patio area and been fully enclosed with fencing.
Garage 16' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.00m )
Situated opposite the property in a block and having an up and over door. There is also parking for one car in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55480705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.