2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrookfields Drive, Breadsall, DERBY
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- POPULAR CUL DE SAC
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Situated within the incredibly sought after location of Breadsall Village is this deceptively spacious semi detached bungalow which is located on a cul de sac enjoying superb views of the surrounding countryside from its position.
Situated within the incredibly sought after location of Breadsall Village is this deceptively spacious semi detached bungalow which is located on a cul de sac enjoying superb views of the surrounding countryside from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, two double bedrooms, wet room, front and rear gardens, driveway parking for several cars and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having side elevation double glazed french doors with obscured glass inset, radiator, loft access hatch with ladder attachment providing access to a large loft space which houses a recently installed gas central heating combination boiler, wall mounted alarm controls, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.33m )
having fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth and inset living flame gas fire, two wall light points, radiator, two rear elevation double glazed windows and rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access into
Conservatory 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, two rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing, two wall lights and heating unit.
Kichen/diner 18' 2" x 8' 11" ( 5.54m x 2.72m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, integral electric oven and grill, integral four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, room for a dining table, side and rear elevation double glazed windows with superb views of the surrounding countryside, radiator an side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass leading into conservatory.
Bedroom One 15' into bay x 12' 1" nto wardrobes ( 4.57m into bay x 3.68m nto wardrobes )
having front elevation double glazed bay window and a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Wet Room 7' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.39m x 1.70m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level YWCA., wash hand basin with storage below and showering area with shower over, tiled surround and waterproof flooring, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars, the driveway is flanked by a low maintenance paved area incorporating flower beds, access to entrance door, outside lighting, access to a single garage. Gated access to rear garden, gravel borders and boundary walling and fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good landscaped garden which is mainly paved and incorporated garden shed, well stocked flower beds, potential vegetable plot, coal or log store, outside tap, outside lighting and boundary fencing. The rear garden enjoys a superb amount of natural sunlight along with the added benefit of enjoying superb views of the surrounding countryside.
having up and over door, side elevation window, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55480723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.