2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoodwood Drive, Alvaston, Derby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- RECENTLY INSTALLED GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
This well presented SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is situated in a popular and convenient location which enjoys easy access to derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position.
This WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE is situated in a popular and convenient location which enjoys easy access to derby City centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer briefly comprises kitchen, dining room, lunge, two double bedrooms, bathroom, recently installed gas central heating system, front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.31m )
having front elevation double glazed UPVC door with obscure glass insets, front elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over, under unit lighting and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, laminate flooring, door leading into lounge and opening leading into
Dining Room 11' 9" x 7' 3" max ( 3.58m x 2.21m max )
having front elevation double glazed window, and laminate flooring, door to walk-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 5" plus under-stair recess x 11' 3" max ( 4.09m plus under-stair recess x 3.43m max )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooden surround, hearth and background and inset gas fire, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor and electric heater.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' plus recess x 8' 8" ( 3.96m plus recess x 2.64m )
having two rear elevation double glazed windows and door to built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.49m )
having front elevation double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
To the front of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates pathway to front entrance door, access to rear garden, outside lighting and outside tap and hard standing.
To the rear of the property there is a garden laid to lawn and decked area, slate chippings, gravel borders, garden shed, outside lighting, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55480732.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.