2 bedroom flat for saleChurch Walk, Farcet, Peterborough
Sold STC £120,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Re-fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Upward Chain
NO UPWARD CHAIN…..benefiting from good size living accommodation and a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN. Viewing essential to fully appreciate.
External communal stairway leading to;
UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Loft access. Two built in storage cupboards. Wood flooring.
3.07m x 2.46m (10'10" x 8'9") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Wall mounted boiler. Built in oven and hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor over. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Inset spotlights. Tiled splashbacks. Tiled floor.
4.87m x 3.98m (16'1" x 13'9" max) UPVC Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator. Television point. Smoke alarm.
3.06m x 3.05m (10'4" x 10'2") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted with a range of wardrobes.
2.46m x 1.84m (8'10" x 6'6") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
2.46m x 1.83m (8'8" x 6'1") UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with mains shower over. Part tiled walls. Inset spotlights. Stainless steel heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Communal grass area.
Located to the rear of the property. Enclosed by fencing and personal access gate. Mainly laid to patio and raised decking with inset spotlights. Wooden garden shed with power and lighting. Brick built store shed with power and lighting. Outside tap. Outside lighting.
NB: There are currently 111 years remaining on the leasehold. The vendor informs us that they pay £28pcm which includes ground rent, service charge and buildings insurance.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55481611.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.