3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale13 Findlay Gardens, Craigentinny, Edinburgh, EH7 6HG
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with private front and rear gardens, offering flexible accommodation over two levels, located in Craigentinny, north-east of the city centre.
- In move-in condition, the accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage, including an attic space.
- Externally, the property features a well-maintained front garden with a private driveway; a spacious rear garden mainly laid to lawn including a shed; as well as ample, unrestricted on-street pa...
- Home Report Available Online.
**CLOSING DATE SET THURSDAY 20th JULY AT 12 NOON** Well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with generously-sized, private front and rear gardens, offering flexible accommodation over two levels, located in Craigentinny, north-east of the city centre. In move-in condition, the ground-floor is entered via a carpeted entrance hall providing access to all rooms except the kitchen, featuring a staircase rising to the first-floor landing and an under stair cupboard. Set to the front of the property, the carpeted living room features a contemporary electric fireplace; whilst the rear-facing kitchen, accessed off the living room features wall and base units, electric hob and oven, washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling, unit downlights and a door to the rear garden. There is also a stylish, rear-facing shower room featuring a white two-piece suite and an electric shower enclosure. The first-floor consists of a carpeted landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the loft; two carpeted double bedrooms set to both aspects (one with a built-in cupboard); and a carpeted single bedroom overlooking the private rear garden. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage, including an attic space. Externally, the property features a well-maintained front garden with a private driveway; a spacious rear garden mainly laid to lawn including a shed; as well as ample, unrestricted on-street parking. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available close to the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6928285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.