4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarthill Avenue, Liverpool
Sold STC £229,950
- Period Semi detached Property
- Highly Coveted Location
- Three Reception Rooms
- UPVC Windows / Gas Central Heating System
- Ideal Family Home
- Available with no On -Going Chain
Jones Chapman are the agent marketing this four bedroom, period semi detached property which is located off the ever popular Allerton Road area of the City centre. This spacious property enables the buyer the opportunity personalise a beautiful property.
Jones Chapman are the agents marketing this beautiful, period semi detached property in a sought after location. The property is well laid out for a family home with a host of period features indicative of the era providing the potential purchase a prime opportunity to personalise a great property. The property is briefly configured as: Entrance hallway, front lounge, rear lounge, morning room, kitchen, shower room to the first floor we have four bedrooms and a family bathroom, yard to rear.
Canopy Porch To The Front
Door to the front, double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, utilities cupboard, stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 3" x 14' 4" ( 4.04m x 4.37m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, laminate style flooring.
Rear Lounge 14' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.00m )
Double glazed patio door to the rear, radiator.
Third Reception Room 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 8" into alcove ( 3.81m x 3.56m into alcove )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate style flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 14' 3" ( 3.10m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.18m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to the side.
Double glazed window tot he side, bath, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Yard to rear with flagged patio and walled boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55482085.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.