3 bedroom detached house for saleLeaventhorpe Lane, Bradford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Converted Garage into Sauna Room
- Benefits From Decking and Hot Tub
- Large Rear Gardens
- Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
Offered to the market is this substantial three bedroom detached residence, situated within a sought after and popular area. Within easy reach of local schools, this property provides fabulous accommodation and boasts wonderful rear gardens. Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
Offered to the market is this substantial three bedroom detached residence, situated within a sought after and popular area. Within easy reach of local schools, this property provides fabulous accommodation and boasts wonderful rear gardens. Viewing is a must to appreciate the properties location and rear gardens Property available with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises of entrance hall, W/C, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room and garage which is converted into a sauna room. To the first floor, three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside there is; a driveway, mature front garden and to the rear is decking and a hot tub which leads to a large lawn garden area well stocked with mature plants and shrubs as well as a water feature. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating where specified as well as storage area beneath the property. Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
UPVC door provides access to the entrance hall. Room has under stair storage cupboard as well as access to first floor landing.
Comprises of W/C, wash hand basin as well as gas central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 3" Maximum ( 4.60m x 3.43m Maximum )
Lounge has a gas fire set in a stone fireplace. a gas central heating radiator, UPVC double glazing window and ceiling spotlights.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors provide access to conservatory. Room benefits from gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.31m )
A range of base and wall units in white incorporating an asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in four ring gas hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Room benefits from splashback tiling, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and ceiling spotlights.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.25m )
Brick base with UPVC double glazed window and door providing access to the rear. Also has tiled flooring.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 6' ( 2.59m x 1.83m )
Room has a pot sink and is plumbed for washing machine machine. Room houses gas central heating boiler and has door access to the rear.
Sauna Room 14' 8" x 8' 1" ( 4.47m x 2.46m )
Garage conversion containing sauna as well as shower cubicle with mixer shower, gas central heating radiator and part PVC panels.
First Floor Landing
Contains loft access and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 11" To Wardrobe x 10' 9" ( 3.63m To Wardrobe x 3.28m )
Has fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture. Has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.91m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
a modern three piece suite in white comprising of wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, a low level W/C and panel bath with mixer tap and mixer shower over and shower screen. Room also benefits from ceiling spot lights, airing cupboard, tiled walls and flooring , heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed window.
To the front is a driveway and a well stocked front garden with plants and shrubs. To the rear is a hot tub and decking which leads down to a large garden with a wealth of plants and shrubs, lawn garden and water feature leading down to the beck. There is also a storage area beneath the property.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs roundabout. Take the fourth exit down St Enochs Road then take the left onto Southfield Lane which continues onto Hudson Avenue and Cross Lane. At the junction with Great Horton Road, continue straight ahead onto Beckside Road and continue through Lidget Green onto Cemetery Road. At Four Lane Ends traffic lights, take the left onto Thornton Road and proceed until the left onto Middlebrook Way then right onto Leaventhorpe Lane where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55482112.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.