4 bedroom detached house for saleShardlow Road, Alvaston, DERBY
Sold STC £350,000
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED
- DETACHED VICTORIAN FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- GATED BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- EXTEMELY LARGE REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Situated along the sought after Shardlow Road is this incredibly attractive and generously proportioned double fronted Victorian detached family house which sits on an extremely large plot especially to the rear of the property. The fabulous accommodation on offer has many character features.
Situated along the sought after Shardlow Road is this incredibly attractive and generously proportioned double fronted Victorian detached family house which sits on an extremely large plot especially to the rear of the property. The fabulous accommodation on offer has many character features retaining, benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner, conservatory, cellar, four bedrooms, family bathroom, block paved driveway for several cars and extremely large rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance door with half crescent window over with obscured glass, stairs leading to first floor, coving, door leading to cellar, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 2" into recess ( 4.32m x 4.01m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, fireplace with brick and wooden surround, brick hearth and inset multi fuel burner, laminate flooring, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 13' 1" into recess ( 4.01m x 3.99m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth and inset electric fire, space for a large dining table, coving, ceiling rose and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 26' 5" x 12' 1" ( 8.05m x 3.68m )
having a range of floor and wall mounted units with under unit lighting, rolled edge work surface area over, brushed stainless steel plinths and tiled splashback incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, integral five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, island unit with roll edge work surface over and storage below, space for a large fridge freezer, two rear elevation windows, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, space for a dining table, wall mounted combination boiler, coving and rear elevation french doors providing access into
Conservatory 20' 4" x 8' 5" ( 6.20m x 2.57m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing, tiled flooring, power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, front elevation double glazed window and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 3" into recess x 13' 2" ( 4.04m into recess x 4.01m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' into recess x 12' 11" ( 3.96m into recess x 3.94m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.01m )
having front elevation double glazed window.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.01m x 1.93m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
to the front of the property there is a gated block paved driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars which incorporates gated access leading to the side of the property which provides additional parking, gravel borders, outside lighting, access to front entrance door and boundary fencing. to the rear of the property there is an extremely large garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sun light. The garden incorporates a variety of fruit trees and shrubs, patio area, raised decking, raised flower beds, greenhouse, garden shed, large outside store, outside tap, outside power point, outside security lighting, well stocked flower beds and boundary hedging and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55482136.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.