4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHornbeam Road, Hayes
Sold STC £375,000
- 3/4 Bedroom end of terrace
- Well-presented throughout
- Large, fitted modern kitchen
- West facing garden.
- Corner plot.
Barnard Marcus Hayes are pleased to offer for sale this spacious corner plot, end of terrace 3/4 Bedroom house - Open Day Saturday 6th of August, by appointment only.
Offered for sale and presented in a great condition ready to move in to. This well-appointed corner plot end of terrace property, which benefits from overlooking pleasant and tranquil green space, this is a property is not to be missed!
The ground floor offers well sized and versatile living space, a good sized living room, a large kitchen which has benefitted recently from being refitted, offering ample kitchen storage and countertop work space as well as direct access to the garden. An additional reception room has also been created which is currently in use as a fourth bedroom, the family bathroom is also located on the ground floor. Which could make this the ideal purchase for someone with single level living requirements. On the first floor the property offers 3 bedrooms 2 of which are generously sized doubles, a smaller single bedroom, in addition to a W/C toilet.
The garden is laid to lawn, ideal for quick growing kids who just want to be outdoors or parents who just want them out of the house! Being West facing in its direction, the new owner can look forward to enjoying the best of summer evenings and afternoons on those perfect summer days.
Viewing is by appointment only, potential purchasers are invited to attend an open day on Saturday 6th of August - please call to find out more and to confirm you attendance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYS100008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.